Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Frivolity!

BITE ME!

I have no sentiment of frivolity today, today just SUCKS! I was born and raised in New England (you know, the 6 northeast states of the USA that collectively are known as New England, but separately known as New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massacheusetts). Dispite being a New York Yankee fan for baseball (long story) I have also been a lifelong Celtics fan. And last night they got robbed by officials on the take and the $#$%#@$%!@#$%!#$%!#$%#!$%@#$%@#$% Lakers!

Don't even argue with me, but when one team gets 37 free throw attempts and the other not even half as much, it means that the officials weren't exactly calling the game fair. Laker fans are stupid anyway, and if you are one you can go suck it, I don't care if you ever read my blog again, YOU ALL SUCK!

Not only that, but the US Soccer/Futbol team got ROBBED by a phantom call in the 86th minute against Slovenia. ROBBED! There was NO FOUL AND NO OFFSIDES. Check the freakin' replay, NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!!

I am just so pissed today, it's not even funny. Huff, puff, huff, puff, huff, puff, I'm gonna blow all your stupid houses down! I just hate everyone today!!!!!!

BUT WAIT, ONE GOOD THING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!

I tanked a dungeon, the Deadmines to be exact, with my level 17 Paladin. Yep, I raised a whole level too, 18.5 when I was done, SWEET! I don't have consecration yet, so there were many times mobs just kind of went wild. But we only had 1 wipe, and one extra...no two deaths after that. We downed the end boss and all his stupid rogues no sweat. All this even when a hunter in the group would pull every mob group...he was responsible for the wipe in that room with all the goblins and their stupid mechanical ELITE toys. STUPID HUNTARDS, WHAT'S YOUR FREAKIN' PROBLEM? CONTROL YOUR STUPID PET. WHAT ARE YOU, LAKERS FANS OR WORLD CUP OFFICIALS?

I'm leveling full Prot too, yep, that's right baby, no stupid Ret for me. I've gone that route and deleted 3 level 20 Pali's just cause I get irritated with lvl 80 Pali's in WG always bubbling and running around like nothing can touch them, AREN'T YOU JUST SO SPECIAL, YOU STUPID....

I'm still pissed.

So go and post some comment about a fun or witty or exciting story for Friday Frivolity, I DARE YOU! I sure as heck am not happy about anything today, LIFE SUCKS! And to top it off...no, I won't get into anything more today. Maybe the weekend we'll finish up all bosses save the Lich King himself, and I can get closer to Kingslayer.

BTW, I was so pissed last night and wanted something good, I opted in for Cataclysm Beta. Don't know if I'll get invite, but I sure would like something interesting to happen, something worth talking about.

WORLD CUP OFFICIALS SUCK!!!! CHECK THE REPLAY, THE US WON THAT GAME!!!

LAKERS FANS ARE THE DUMMEST FANS IN THE WORLD, LAKERS SUCK AND THE REFS THEY PAID OFF SUCK IT TOO!!!! GO OFF YOURSELVES!!!!

2 comments:

Dwism said...

I'll just stick to Lakers...

Damn straight!
what bothered me the most was that the laker fans where unable to appreciate what the C's had done this season.
When the Commissioner said something like: "Celtic where the best eastern team" the fans boooed.
What is that? you've won, have some grace.

Gronthe said...

@ Dwism: I actually have evidence their stupid. They've got players on their team who, how do I phrase this, only play well when they feel like it (Odom, Artest, etc) and their fans love them still. I'd be disgraced to have guys on my team who only tried hard a few times a year. THAT'S WHY THEY SUCK.

I swear I'll write more wow stuff next week, and hopefully I won't still be pissed off. If I am I can see it now: Cataclysm - IT SUCKS, I DON'T CARE WHY, I'M STILL PISSED ABOUT THE LAKERS AND THE WORLD CUP REF WHO SHAFTED THE US.