Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Frivolity!

I'm starting something here, today. It's called Friday Frivolity. It is where I welcome stories from any and everyone on something funny, something insignificant, something of pure senselessness but at the same time meaning enough for you to share it.

Take time to post it in the comments section. It can be a funny thing from real life, from wow, from another game, or anything you like. I just have 2 rules: Please no foul/offensive language and please do not say anything bad about anyone else's comment/story.

This is all about the frivolities of our lives, of our games, and how the two come together so often. Every friday I will leave the forum open to anything that gives you humor and makes you smile. If you want to contribute a post to the front page just email me at Deuwowlity@gmail.com. I'll review it and post it as long as it meets my criteria above.

I'd like to share a commercial that I heard on the radio recently. I believe it translates well to written form. I will not relate it verbatim because I can't, but I'll get as close to the essence of it as possible. The setting is a man speaking lovingly and adoringly to his girlfriend. So without further ado, welcome to Friday Frivolity!
__________________________________

Boy: Sarah, I just have to say that I...I...I love you. You are so very special to me. I think that it's time that we take our relationship to the next level. Sarah, will you marry me?

Girl: .......

Boy: Sarah?

Girl: .......

Boy: Sarah?

Girl: My name is Rachael.
__________________________________

The floor is open. Share what you like. Let the Frivolities begin!

No comments: